GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Ann: Company Update, page-8

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi again, I'm trying to figure out if my understanding of our current position is plausible or off base ?

My thinking is that with a current confidentiality agreement in place with CRCS and no doubt Cirque Resources with regards to Tulainyo #2 coupled with Tulainyo#2 being featured in all of CRC investment presentations since the first ( planed drill, designed to test lower over pressured , carefully, so as to drill deeper if successful. to where all the gas and oil are !!)

I question how much influence we have over the master plan of the Tulainyo project , and it seems to me that the biggest problem for all companies who have been involved, since first drilled including, XST,MPE,PCL, REL is lasting with no flow , which may not be in CRCs long term interest ? By going into a extended suspension, for what ever reason, has enabled us to still be at the table at what looks like a defining time in the life of Tulainyo producing a commercial gas flow.( maybe oil)

It all jest seems to me that the gas potential is massive and if we're around when they drill deeper where laughing!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.