GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Company Update, page-136

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hey guys,
    not all is lost!! Don’t get me wrong we have major issues here and I am down a s*** load!! This can be resolved by selling the prisma or patch to a CUSTOMER!! We need new sales now not increasing in revenue by leasing out someone else’s product. Valuation of this company is on potential revenue and ATM the market is giving the prisma a thumbs down and the patch a maybe.

what we need-
    1. Close a deal in UK. I don’t care too much on size but that would prove that institutions want it. The announcement could read 5 purchase orders by 300k and looking to close another 30 similar size by end of year. This would push the price back to 16-18 cents.
    2. Hygea is not totally lost. Re calculate possible revenue. It could be 5-10 million over 2 years.
    3. Surely we have another 50 other companies in the US that could take Hygea’s place.
    4. The minute CFDA comes we need a strong announcement regarding a purchase order.
    5. Give a projection on 2020 revenue

who’s to say we haven’t already settled the US listing? Maybe we are waiting on listing date from nasdaq. Wishful thinking. Can anyone tell me was it fully underwritten?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.