GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Company Update, page-63

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    So many things wrong with this report:

IDTF patient enrolments are for 30 day periods. So, each month, they have to find a new batch of patients just to stay still. Patient enrolments are stagnant or declining, unless I've misunderstood the graph (wouldn't be the first time).

Lots of 'provider agreements' but no revenue estimates given.

CFDA. Seriously! The good doctor himself originally announced that CFDA should only take around 3 months (February 2018). We have now been waiting for almost a year and a half, only to be told that the lead certifier has passed away and it can't be finished until they find a new one. Is anyone else's bs detector going off?

Ditto, Hygea. Why the heck would a company restructure affect a purchase order? I call more bs.

Possible UK revenue. I'd put about as much faith in this as the Hygea purchase order.

Don't forget, revenue won't be the only story in the 4c tomorrow. Whilst some are happy with the piddling 1.7mil, they might not be so happy with the outgoings, especially with how much has apparently been going on behind the scenes.

Medtel MOU dead. As someone else pointed out, we were originally told it's all good but delayed because of something to do with the Chinese factory. Looking like another porky.

One of the only things which gives me comfort is something that was originally a red flag, namely that the minimum price for the NASDAQ listing is 21 cents - a fair way above where we are now.

At what point do you stop believing the tales of bad luck and start realising that something is seriously wrong here?

Where are the glowing reviews and hype about the Prizma?

Where was Yakov at the AGM?

Why did we submit two quarterlies late with a director resigning the day before one of them?

I feel sad about this stock because I really don't want to believe that it's a dud. I had so much invested in the story, but sooner or later, you have to stop believing the litany of excuses and start facing cold hard facts. A lot on here are probably waiting for an opportunity to get out in the low 30s, but I don't see that coming anytime soon without big positive news. We could drop a lot further if/when a CR is announced. At a bit of a loss to be honest (no pun intended).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.