TTM 4.17% 2.5¢ titan minerals limited

Hi Ozthatch...welcome back! I'm not in favour of Titan's recent...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Ozthatch...welcome back! I'm not in favour of Titan's recent expression of intent. I say intent because they haven't made an official offer...just a statement that they intended to make one in another week from now. We'll see what happens with it...

I'll give you that Titan seems to be able to raise money. I'm not sure why...or how...but full credit to them for that. I also think that the ASX is a more mining friendly Exchange right now...so there may be an advantage to being listed there or at least in having a dual listing...ASX and TSX.V. After that, I'm drawing a blank as to the benefits for Coregold shareholders.

if Titan is successful in their intended plan, that'll be another 400,000 TTM shares on top of their existing float. The last financing, (two financings if you count the A$20 million that never materialized last time), was done at 0.15, so let's assume that's where it settles. Titan has no money to speak of so any development of CGLD assets will need a major financing...ie more dilution. The other option is to carve up the assets and sell them off, which may bring in a significant amount of money, but won't allow shareholders to participate in the potential appreciation of the assets if they're developed.

The Coregold data room is currently open and there is significant interest in the properties. The BOD has served notice that interested parties have until mid October to express that interest. Any honest Board would wait to see all of the offers before selecting one. They had that chance in March and turned down a potential offer from Zhaojin which could have brought in $100 million over a few years for 60% of the Dynasty Gold Field property and 20% of the Company. Will the Board fulfill their fiduciary responsibilities this time around and act in the Company's and shareholder's best interests? Who knows, but I'd like to see the data room process through to completion before the Titan scenario comes to pass. Turtle56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $45.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $24.50K 980.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 293259 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 503768 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 164000
Last updated 14.02pm 17/05/2024 ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.