GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Ann: Company update, page-2

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Wow so We incurring more indebtedness to pay off indebtedness, At this rate we could be seen as a company that uses a credit card with higher interest rate to pay off a credit card with lower interest rate because the lower interest rate credit card payment is due now. if we continue this way we will not only run out of credit cards we will run out of trading ability, oh shoot I just remembered we aren't trading , we ran out of that ability a while ago. Lucky we don't need to be consulted as shareholders aye. My goodness this has been so cool definitely worth the money I invested, every day I am learning of new and novel ways to shaft people without any real repercussions. But as I stated before ... the wheel turns. Lucky I am getting an education in the process , what have I learnt ? Uhm ...not sure I still invest n Penny stocks because the upside potential is huge and that is why I went in on this one, who knew it was a bag of tricks lies and smokescreens to fleece s , and the funny thing is they are finding more people to fleece even if it is not trading. IMO I am sure you have done your research because on this oe what else could you do , you certainly could not trade. I dont think you would find many trolls here, what would the point be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.