TRI 0.00% 2.5¢ trivarx ltd

No one can dispute the potential for the Illumen product in the...

1. 4,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    No one can dispute the potential for the Illumen product in the current environment and the ability of this product to deliver revenue for the business in 2020 and beyond. With a greater focus on this by the business, we look forward to seeing a further increase in corporate clients coming on board. Increased revenue generation matters, as too does the regulatory approvals.

I think the disappointment really comes for existing and the longer term shareholders in learning where the FDA submission is up to and the new timeline the business is giving the market. Dave was beginning to pad this out in his recent presentations and was being noncommittal in terms of the timing of this submission. I would of expected that the sleep staging partners would of been locked in by now with meaningful data collection underway, as opposed to talks ongoing with a view to lock these in next year?

Ho hum....

Let's hope 2020 sees better times ahead for the business and shareholders as the opportunity to make an impact in this space and capture the $$$ being thrown at this space won't last forever!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $52.75K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 733562 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 55738 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.