TRI 10.7% 2.5¢ trivarx ltd

Hardly no staff, just Jennifer working on her own..the concern...

1. 664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hardly no staff, just Jennifer working on her own..the concern here is how can the company strive when they have no staff because they can’t afford to pay. In my opinion a couple of things will happen in the New Year.
    1. A large capital raise will take place at a discounted rate (if the company can get the support) to inject capital into the business and hence employ people to push the Illumen product.
    2. A new CEO will need to be appointed. No disrespect to Claude but in my option he simply not the person with the job nor has the experience to carry the company forward from a medical/FDA perspective.
    3. The company will either go broke if it doesn’t get the funding. I will check in with the company on where things are at with the court proceeding against them. If the case had been settled, withdrawn or won I’m certain the company would have announced it, they would love to announce any piece of good news they could get their hand on at the moment.
    4. In the end I was glad we didn’t get smashed back to 0.005c yesterday. Pushing out FDA submission by 1 year is ridiculous. Yes I’m all for the company focusing on revenue earning through illumen but the whole point was that the company should be doing both simultaneously. The reason they obviously aren’t doing both is no money, no staff or Duval & Duval have advised that obtaining FDA is going to be a real
    Struggle so they have decided to put it on the back burner. I think they are also backing on losing the court case so have decided to try leave as much cash as possible in the bottom draw rather than pay Duval & Duval which won’t be a cheap exercise. It’s very disappointing how shareholders were once again not informed correctly. We were told FDA submission was to occur in late 2019 and then said it will be pushed out to really early 2020 to ensure the quality of the submission is A grade. Dave continuously focused on that and then overnight bang, withdrawn submission and Dave gone with it.
    Same thing has happened year in year out..
    Kris Krauner
    Jack Consentino
    Brian Mower
    Chris Indermaur
    David Kaysen
    And not the mention the massive turnover in directors. Just wondering how many free oppies have all these past CEO’s and directors collected?? Hahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $12.36K 476.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 190000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.