TRI 10.7% 2.5¢ trivarx ltd

Are you serious mate? I’ve been standing by them since they were...

1. 664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Are you serious mate? I’ve been standing by them since they were BPO. I am realistic and open and admit that their are serious problems that need to be dealt with. I keep repeating, the reason why I am heavily invested is that I believe in the product however openly think management is a disgrace. If this wasn’t true well we would be trading at 1c with no staff and Directors and CEO’s dropping off like flies. I am all for being positive and could only dream that the share price doubles over night but if you can tell me what’s so positive to look forward to I would love to hear it.
    I have RE-read yesterday’s announecement 50 times over and the more I read it, the more of a disgrace that it is. Shouldn’t the company for the past 2 years been focusing on producing Revenue for illumen?? The answer is yes, Kris Kranuer talked about massive contracts 4 years ago, Jack talked about signing massive deals with major companies any hour and we still have nothing. By stating their focus is now on Illumen is just crap, they should have doing that already. What are they getting paid for?? So they wasted a year saying their focus is on a quality submission to the FDA with guidance of a world class law firm and now that’s been thrown out the window to concentrate on something that they already should have been concentrating on years ago otherwise what else are they doing with shareholder money??
    It’s great that your mr positive but I’m a
    Business man that wants to see return, not constant talks with a share price declining in front of my eyes and a team becoming thinner than a straw. Has the company got the potential?? Yes!! Do I believe in the product?? Yes!! Do I think management is doing a good job?? Definitely NOT!!
    It’s like a footy team with a lod of players with full potential but with a coach and support team that is not right to maximize their potential. Do I change footy teams? NO..do I assess the problem and say let’s make it clear we have a problem and deal with it?? YES..or do I do what your doing and sit back and dream about winning a flag?? The board needs to pull its head in and be transparent with shareholders in my opinion. Why did the other 3 directors get the boot?? Once again no communication from the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $12.36K 476.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 190000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.