TRI 10.7% 2.5¢ trivarx ltd

@LineMarker very well said mate. It’s funny how quiet the forum...

1. 664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    @LineMarker very well said mate. It’s funny how quiet the forum has gone over the past 48 hours. Those that have no clue about the hurdles and internal changes that we are constantly having to endure thought that this is going to multibag overnight due to the increase in volume we had and the fact the share price is so depressed compared to its peers.
    Those that have been in this company for so long understand that unfortunately it’s not that easy with this company. We believe in the product and the desperate need for it but I speak for myself when I say that I don’t believe in the management of the company and it’s internal
    Behavior. At present I believe it’s the worst it’s ever been. Look at our current board compared to the board we had 2 years ago when Jack was in control. It was arguably one of the strongest group for a small cap company and unfortunately it all came crashing down. Just when we thought Dave was rebuilding the ship, well here we go again.
    We had a large shareholder wanting certain members from the board booted, its taken a while but his got his wish. Could it be the return of an old time board member as the next announcement? You just never know with this company. Stay tuned but one thing is for certain MEB is not doing my mental health nor my bank
    balance any favours at the moment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $12.36K 476.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 190000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.