TRI 10.7% 2.5¢ trivarx ltd

@hsv2001 I respect your comments mate. One thing that...

1. 664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    @hsv2001 I respect your comments mate. One thing that continuously arises is that the blame is always put onto previous management of this company, even back to the days when it was BPO. All I want is for that to come to an end and for a stable leader to say enough is enough and to move the company in the right direction. We attracted in my opinion some very worth medical background leaders to take charge however every time it seems to be heading into the right direction, “internal noise” seems to occur and it all blows up from there. In my opinion there are things that are just not right internally, what it is I’m not sure. Every time a director walks out their is silence from the company as to why, the Jack and Peta scenario is still living proof; no one still knows why!!
    No disrespect once again to Claude, he has been a long term holder but not the man to lead the company. We hardly have a team left. The company needs to find a high calibre medical personnel to take charge and steer the ship back in the right direction and not tolerate any internal bullshit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $12.36K 476.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 190000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.