BRN 3.95% 18.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Company Update, page-9

1. 4,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332

"The Akida IP was released for sale as a license in mid 2019 and has received positive response from prospective customers. The Company has targeted applications in vision and acoustic systems with a direct OEM sales presence. Tier-1 suppliers in the automotive industry include third party vendors such as Bosch, Valeo, Continental, Aptiv and ZF. Automotive applications include Radar, LiDAR and cameras for ADAS/AV. Other Vision and Acoustic applications include smart cameras and smart home systems. Tier-1 Image sensor manufacturers include Sony, On Semi and Omnivision. Acoustic applications for smart home include Tier-1 supplies in the United States, Europe and China for cameras, hubs and peripherals."

Yole Developpment's Pierre Cambou's words keep echoing in my mind: When it comes to bio-inspired chips ... "Brainchip has the most advanced proposal today." And this:

"Neuromorphic chips are no longer a theory, but a fact. In 2017, Intel introduced Loihi, its first neuromorphic research chip composed of 130,000 neurons. In July, the Santa Clara group hit a new milestone with its 8 million neuron neuromorphic system, codenamed Pohoiki Beach, comprising 64 Loihi research chips. Similarly IBM’s TrueNorth brain-inspired computer chip has 1 million neurons and 256 million synapses and Brainchip’s Akida neuromorphic system-on-chip has 1.2 million neurons and 10 billion synapses."

From this update, it appears to me Akida is well on it's way to finally delivering on its promise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.3¢
Change
-0.008(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $362.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $580.9K 3.143M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 3519358 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 721390 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.