NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

as per my previous comment i sold out of both.as per 10 bags...

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    as per my previous comment i sold out of both.

as per 10 bags please check the chart.

let's not go off topic and derail further. i have made my thoughts clear on this company update, no deals for awhile, missed projections so i conclude no deals this quarter, a poor quarterly and the next thing we will see will be a placing.

that is not vicious or even downramping, it's my opinion on how the short term future will go.

during these times i sincerely recommend looking at other stock options to recover some losses. there is heaps of opportunity out there currently. best/worst times in stocks since 2008. i've sucked up some losses but through diligent research i'm now confident i have chosen the right option.

i don't wish anyone here to lose money, wouldn't wish that on anyone. just cannot see how this company update was at all positive. that's why i think so many comment here when they see ramps on the back of poor news. even with 88e there are still people in there pumping it, i'm not 1 of them and there are people now giving them a slice of truth (as you call it downramping)...........each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.