WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

With a new Board and management team in place, significant...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    With a new Board and management team in place, significant progress has been made towards meeting Winmar’s outstanding regulatory and compliance obligations, including finalising outstanding financial reports. It is expected that the audited FY2019 financial accounts will be finalised and released in the coming days; and the audit review for the 1H FY2020 financial accounts will commence in the coming week. The new Board has also been progressing opportunities that would enable a re-listing of the Company’s securities on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) prior to the automatic delisting deadline for the Company (as a long term suspended entity) of 7 June 2020.

Hi folks - I'm not sure that we should give up hope altogether.
    The statement released today by a NEW Bod's certainly does not say we should give up - on the contrary it is indicating a vastly increased effort to achieve re-listing. Obviously if there was no chance of being relisted then why even bother with this ANN today, why not just let it slide away into the sunset.

Also from what they have stated, a fair bit of panic auditing has been going on so one can only hope that they manage to pull this out of the fire but YES - its a bloody disgrace that its come to a the last few days to get some fingers pulled out of some butts.

I don't have a large parcel and I did get to nearly free-carried with WFE before it was suspended so its no big deal to me but for those who have a lot of skin in this company, I hope they are not full of shite this time. We will know by the 8th won't we.

I hope a bit of good luck comes our way folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.