TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Aussie gold, copper and base metals operator, Native Mineral...

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Aussie gold, copper and base metals operator, Native Mineral Resources (NMR), has had a very unique listing experience, with its debut delayed yesterday due to the closure of the ASX after a technical glitch.NMR offered shares at 20 cents with a minimum subscription of $4 million, which ultimately raised $5.7 million. The company successfully listed this morning.MD, Blake Cannavo, says the majority of the funds raised will be used on gold exploration on NMR's Queensland tenements."The geologists are on site right now," he says. "I've just travelled back from Palmerville yesterday... the guys are well under way and it's very exciting.""We're very pleased to be on the tenement now, we're drilling our drill holes and targets as we speak, and our plan is to have the first 15 drill holes complete in the next 20 days. Over the next 30 days we'll have our assays back from the lab."

This was in one of the emails I received tonight. Look at the predicted assay results time!! What’s going on with ours??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.