LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Company Update, page-52

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    This is never satisfying news to here for any investor at the end of the day. However once again, you need to look beyond the story and not just see things at face value. (Mr. Facevalue is also my nickname for a certain someone on this forum). I knew there was legal proceedings when I invested into this company but the main thing is whether it would damage this reputation as a company or their product? No. It does not. Does it hurt their wallet? Yes, somewhat. Can they afford to do it? Yes. Does it make shareholders happy? Not really. However the main news is that there is no other legislation mitigation happening beyond this point and Karl is going to be a lot more careful going forward, hence why they have established a lot of cultural things like live smiles. It sounds like they’ve had a successful quarter , so your review should be after next week. If you are feeling emotional about this news then by all means maybe your invested in this company for less than a month? However, I’m in it for the next 12 months 100% to potentially 3 to 5 years (if future objectives continue to be met). It may fall tomorrow, it may rise tomorrow. However, if the storm clouds are now gone, don’t people most go and enjoy the sunshine from here????!!!! Stay positive. You think no other company has got a fine before? Do you think no good individual has never got a speeding fine? Don’t let your emotions cloud your judgement. Be rational. Be respectful.
    Last edited by Bonkelboris: 21/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.