KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Anything is possible regarding the SP. The announcement of a big...

1. 4,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5649
    Anything is possible regarding the SP.

The announcement of a big brand/distributor sign up or major agreement with the likes of Dan Murphys etc will rocket SP higher.

I don't how many of you are aware that DW8 are already processing some online orders for Dan Murphys. DT has also previously mentioned that DW8 are processing some Dan Murphys online orders.

Many smaller suppliers have their products listed on Dan Murphys online shop. When an order is received they must pick/pack/send the goods to the customer. As online sales increase it becomes difficult for the small supplier to keep up with demand & they outsource the pick/pack/send to DW8. This is evident is the Corang Estate case study. https://winedepot.com/case-studies/case-study-corang/

“I came across a WINEDEPOT advert in a newsletter and it just seemed to tick all the boxes. We could deliver a pallet of wine to one destination and they took it from there.”

“We’d used courier services for our online orders which was fine at a smaller scale, and managed delivery of local wholesale orders ourselves, but suddenly with a larger number orders coming in from Dan Murphy’s stores everywhere – throughout NSW and QLD as well – we couldn’t possibly have gone around and delivered them all.”

“One day we got 69 orders that we had to fulfil within the week, so we were able to just deliver a couple of pallets to Sydney and WINEDEPOT took care of everything for us. For metro deliveries they’ve been very quick and the process of uploading orders has been really simple.”

“For us, we were really looking for something cost effective. Because we’re smaller, being stocked in Dan Murphy’s means we need to deliver individually to each store rather than their warehouse, which is an extra cost to us, so it was really important to find something both efficient and cost effective.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.