KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Company Update, page-101

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    You're definitely closer than keyholes 'globe' theory. Frankly I've found asking the 'what could go wrong', or "what if" downsides much more rewarding. By focusing on what could go wrong it is much easier to pick out good opportunities than the bias of picking all the positives with a stock. And what's the worst that can happen if something goes 'right' as opposd to missing what 'goes wrong'.

That said so many are against anyone with a negative or conservative view on stocks. Bar outright positions where I clearly indicate, most "on the wall" companies where the tipping point between the whole 'blew my mind' and big cap land is near I find it far better to not disclose sentiment. Like I always say, does it make me more credible suddenly saying I own DW8? It shouldn't matter whether I do or dont, and anyone treating a non holder vs holder who has a negative view, clearly has too much rose coloured glasses on. It's great though that some still appreciate opposing thoughts which I have made clear. In other stocks/threads it is much more hostile. And you know what - after so many years here I've learnt to not care. How many dozens of stocks I've seen gone the opposite way. Stocks that 'couldn't fail'. And just as someone 'wins the lotto' so too does stocks turn out great which I may miss or have a negative view. But all the dog stocks and crappy stories that eventuated - had I not been a holder with rosy glasses I would have saved much more money over the years.

So yeah, I'm not going to crystal ball and pump out 20, 30, 50 cent price predictions for xmas, but I sure as heck know that over the entire ASX having a critical eye and protecting capital to the downside is crucial , gains to then follow. Having seen alot of things go awry over the years i'd much less be against the crowd which can at times just be bandwagoning and eternal optimists - after all that's the human nature of most investors, traders etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.