KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

We won't get it - but if you could peer into their results to...

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196

We won't get it - but if you could peer into their results to quantify which wineries/customers were what portion of sales and orders etc. it would be a great way to see if scale is being reached.

Again though after Feb and March monthly updates it will become apparent as there will be multiple WDA included months exclusive of the christmas period to demonstrate organic growth. Ultimately if companies are using the platform orders could increase with customers increasing what they buy - but you'd assume once they'r eon the platform they're not choosing to throttle what % of total shipped sales is fulfilled by Wine Depot - therefore customer orders is seasonality outside of our control, so the most important thing again comes back to scale: Increased wineries signing up = increased exposure to whoever is shipping their wine (that is the buyers of the wine). After all this all leads to increased volumem.

B2B is exactly the same. Increasing wineries and increasing business customers would lead to organic traffic on all ends. Should they provide all the data alongside what gets shipped and fulfilled (not sure what stats will come out June qtr yet) then it will be clear if momentum starts to slow.

Unfortunately as I've mentioned I still think the stock will be priced to see growth. A 'great' product and positive results may still return a flat or negative share price if it fails to hit the growth people are expecting of a startup growth company.And if they want to be positive and a multibagger i presume we need growth the likes of what early months were pushing out -wineries were signing up left right and centre. It does get concerning if they can't convince others to signup as it may have indicated all the low hanging fruit were picked.Again who knows, but there is one or two data point (monthly updates) now to start drawing the picture. Hopefully it finishes a positive one for everyone involed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.