KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Company Update, page-99

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    @OllieTwist (HC wasn't letting me reply)

All very good points! Thanks for your considered response. You've given me some hope with these perspectives.

Too often these HC threads turn into overly optimistic groupthink without any critical thinking, and I was concerned we were going that way when few people were raising any concern with these results.

Like you, I was surprised by the results, and personally couldn't rationalize them without considering poor performance/customer satisfaction. I agree that I may be focusing too much on one or two data points. And I hear your (and others') point that January results should be taken with a grain of salt due to seasonality.

But a hypothetical question - what would be a clear sign of a failing business model right now, if not the data that is currently being presented? I think number of active customers would be a useful new data point that DW8 should provide with future company updates to provide confidence in growth. Right now, if customers were dropping off, this would not be clear to us. I bet this is a number that DT is watching closely. And this is what you'd expect from any other SaaS business, right?

My criticality should not be seen as me being an "armchair CEO" who is doubting DT - I'm just an investor who is not going to rely on blind faith, and admittedly may get lost in the weeds at times. I remain skeptically optimistic.

The value of HC is robust conversation, and sharing different perspectives (such as the ones you have provided). While I could be accused of getting lost in the weeds, the value of HC goes out the window if we're all pumping our fists regardless of results...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.