KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Company Update, page-109

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Holy moly guys we're in a for a treat, the serial king of downrampng eric341 has arrived. Im sure most of you have seen this clown downramping on a number of your favourite stocks. I will take Eric's arrival as a leading indicator of the imminent reversal.

A comment must also be made on the general increase in the number of downrampers arriving to our thread in the past few days/ weeks. With the amount of commentary they have all provided us & with the confidence with which it has been delivered, i would say that their expertise must have at some point in the past been rewarded. We can probably assume with great safety that they are all multimillionairs after predicting stock prices with extraordinary accuracy for the years they have been actively investing & providing said commentary. My point being my fellow holders, that we should be eternally grateful for the time, generosity and general benevolence for the wellbeing of our captial shown by our multimillionaire downramping friends.

From me to 5 or 6 mongoloids who patrol our forum, thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.