KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

That's correct I've been here to trade. Thanks for some level...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    That's correct I've been here to trade. Thanks for some level headed discussion! My look under the hood has only been so far as to understand how long it's worth keeping this on my radar, and I admit long term holders will be much better informed than me.

In my time here I've raised my concerns of this often claimed POTENTIAL. The company in its current form is a different animal from what it needs to be to see that POTENTIAL realised. With good Management it might just get there but it's going to be a long road, much longer than some SH's realise or maybe want to admit.

The real big news announcement that should get everyone excited, and could be some way down the road, will be when DW8 divests from the logistics arm so that it's feet are solely in the digital marketplace, credit supply etc where the margins are much greater.

Winedepot is necessary at this stage to bring customers into the DW8 market, but storing and moving wines, spirits, etc is an expensive game. It requires a lot of capital spend and margins are low. The sooner DW8 can externalise that from the business the better IMHO....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.