KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

@dolphinwrestler Glad to know you're here to trade and not to...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    @dolphinwrestler Glad to know you're here to trade and not to take over setting and implementing strategy from DW8's management based on your understanding of their industry, business and how its pieces fit together. Otherwise I'd have to immediately dump my shares and build a massive short. (Yes, I am ok swinging both ways depending on the situation and if my conviction dictates the trade.)

In case you actually want to take this a bit deeper than reading the company overview and thoroughly studying the share price/vol charts, I suggest trying to understand how the firm's components relate to another and what functions and needs they fulfill and solve, respectively, for clients and the industry. If you understood that you would not have issued the claims you did.

Right now it's like you are telling a railroad company to sell its rail network and stations and focus solely on selling train tickets to its customers via its online portal and high margin hotdogs for the journey, whilst failing to recognize the company now no longer has the network required to provide the service which it sold its clients via the train tickets. Once you understand the business model you'll get this loosely fitting analogy too.

Listen, I am not trying to pick a fight with you. I am happy for anyone making money of their trades or investments. It's great you clipped however much you made and I hope that you will find more opportunities to do so in the future. And I know there will be plenty of opportunities to trade trends either direction irrespective of duration by sticking purely to TA, your chosen approach. And as we previously established you were able to articulate your TA trading rationale when quizzed about it which I for once appreciated and people didn't call bulls** on it. It would be great to raise the level of discussion beyond "its valuation is too high/low" and "there is no business" and "OMG, look at the potential" if contributors substantiated their comments in detail like you did on the TA comments, or otherwise simply stick to the respective lanes in which their proficiency lies. Not saying I don't want to hear from you or others on their fundamental or technical views, but it would make sense to have something properly researched and fact checked before posting substantial claims on any topic. You as everyone else here has the right to stand on their soap box to share their views with the world for whatever reason. Just raising the potential risk of coming across like an idiot in one area which will inadvertently influence reader's perception and willingness to consider your TA comments where you obviously have more expertise.

Anyway, looking forward to more TA commentary in due time.

Last edited by LiddleK3VIN: 22/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.