KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Company Update, page-73

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    @Bmf
    Don't forget me... I am also very optimistic for the future.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3257/3257910-2f67b084859af051bbf121bbaf6e50c3.jpg

I guess the only big difference between us LTH on here and you, is patience.

I will save you the next few posts, cause its getting kinda repetitive and boring:

We "are willing to see this period out to reach potential "
    And you respond "oh potential".
    we reply, "yes, its still in early stages, only just starting to really get going"
    you reply " market cap is too high, read the 4c"
    We reply "you got your numbers wrong, you learn how to read the 4C"
    "MC still too high"
    you slink off for a day or two until share price is red and come back repeat.

In fact, perhaps you do have a lot of patience... to keep coming back and beating the same drum, over and over, no matter how many times you post the same arguments with no facts, you get the same response. I guess your primary school handed out participation awards. You probably tell your mum when she brings you breakfast in her basement that you have a busy day in your job: Investment appraisal and Risk advisory and your advising a group of long term holders on high risk growth stocks. She is just happy for you that your friends (that's us) reply to you. She even has started up a few accounts on HC to like your posts. She is sweet like that.

Last edited by HNorks: 10/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.