KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Company Update, page-75

1. 4,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5649
    It was in the mid $20's per case when they first launched. It went down about 10-15% a few times & I remember DT mentioned in an interview they were getting a better rate for the increased volumes & passing it on to the customers. Was about $17.80 per case for a while prior to B2B Market incentives.

The lower rate has been due to B2B Market launch incentives including free delivery, free storage etc which was due to finish June 30. But then there is the $500k revenue quoted for circa 27,000 cases for June = $18.52 per case. There may be a few thousand B2B cases in there raising the average per case.

Parton Wine Group figures indicate that their average is $20.83 per case. And they have recently increased their prices from July 1 so may be near $22 per case average. I remember in an interview DT mentioned that it normally costs suppliers mid $20's per case for shipping, handling, storage etc. Most of them are remote & cases are shipped interstate individually to customers which is expensive. Winedepot can do it for a lower price by shipping cases in bulk to local depots & then shipping from local depots to the customer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.