LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Company Update, page-271

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Once Offtakes get over the line it'll feel a little more real. Until that happens this could go anywhere. The sentiment from the people here would have you feel it is heading North. But a whole bunch of pretty pictures in marketing material and some building holograms of plans don't actually mean anything until they are first financed and then operational. I think some of the calls for a $1 at this stage are a little ridiculous but they follow through with their promises then maybe a dollar will feel cheap but it's still on the balance of hope rather than reality just yet.

It's all about delivering from here. Fortunately the call was end of calendar year so at least you only have to wait until end of year. They could sign offtakes or it could just be ongoing discussions either way you'll have more answers and hopefully for everyone topping up the news is of Offtakes.

You can see with Tesla stock that things often arise that change the direction of the SP. Tesla has been the biggest player in EV market but I think thats it is going to face stiff competition from other car manufacturers. They could do an apple and change the plug shape on the cars and the charging stations so that other manufacturers can't use there charging stations or they have to but a conversion kit or something so they can't charge their cars.. That'll keep competition at bay.

Last edited by 4hrworkweek: 16/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.416K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
178 207884296 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 99404087 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.