LPD 25.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Company Update, page-295

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1924
    "Not much more they can spin! Time is now!"

I don't agree with those two statements. There is so much more to tell and to happen according to the Corporate timeline.

Spin is just -
    SITUATION
    PROBLEM
    IMPLICATION
    NEED-PAYOFF

It happens every day, even here on HotCopper.

"Time is now!"
    LPD just need time to continue to do what they are doing and build their business fundamentals carefully. For shareholders, time will always be now, but if the company can continue to achieve their KPI's, and secure long term deals, like Kizad, then we should start seeing positive lifts in the price and confidence to invest.

It has been my observation that LPD are demonstrating a capacity to deliver on promises, maintain good fiscal management, hold more than 12 months fwd operating funds, have a sound debt/equity ratio, and use appropriate language in their announcements. I observe a maturity in management and a firm knowledge and understanding of the industry. If KPI's are achieved on time, the future should indeed be bright for shareholders. LPD just need to 'keep the momentum rolling' and the market will do the rest, IMO.

Regarding SOI and catalyst price points, there are good examples of Pennies with large SOI's jumping from a few cents to just under a dollar in relatively short time periods on global markets. At some stage, shareholders get their "Eureka" moments and switch to value trading on the stock.

Screenshot - 12_11_2021 , 10_09_18 PM.png

(Source: Simply Wall Street)
    LPD MANAGEMENT.png

Cheers..
    Last edited by Neil1959: 16/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.274K 1.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 282199202 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19018482 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.