LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Absolutely and I'm gonna be holding the whole way through, but...

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Absolutely and I'm gonna be holding the whole way through, but my experience is market will assume announcement due near the tail end of a deadline so I think SP might reflect that. Just my opinion. Of course if it comes early then the boat is gonna sail and everyone trying to pick the best timing is gonna miss out so I'm not gonna fret a few pips or scream timber over SP being set back two days rolleyes.png especially from someone screaming sell and buyer beware at 2c, ignored tags when SP rocketed, and who I notice is still holding now...

it's been made crystal clear that finance is all but signed off and I believe JW made it clear that finance will coincide with OT (despite the belief of some here) and that they are also due anytime now. News is immanent, but it's just not today as some hoped. Today was a big investor sharing innaccurate news about us. I don't think it's a bad thing we are being discussed and I don't see anything materially changed about the company. If anything it's just reassured us everything is on track (albeit some people's perception of where that track was pushed by UP TO a month). I don't think any actual long term holders are complaining right now. How could you? We are in our best position ever in terms of FA, and best SP since 2018 if you ignore the rest of this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.