MPR 0.00% 1.4¢ mpower group limited

Ann: Company Update, page-4

1. 5,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    a very good presentation; more and more details show up so one can get a feel

the issue on hand is that I cannot see people stumping up at 5 cents, when market is letting you get on between 4 and 4.5; I am concerned they can not get funding from banks, investors to get at least one project up and running; I love the plans; I love the ideas; I sold out prior because I think it would take years to get rollling, and my funds are needed elsewhere; but I bought a tiny bit at 4 cents, as I can guess some other fund raising option will be presented to share holders

what was interesting to me on the presentation is the money they make 'internally' from doing the builds; I like that; seems to me the long term metrics are locked in, AND they get a good payment from doing the build; there is just funding needed; there are all sorts of weird things they can do; they can do another cap raise, but say the purpose of the raise is to release franking; they can ask people to stump up at 5 cents, but say the 5 cents will be used to pay a special dividend; there are all sorts of ways for them to get money, since they have a valid plan and $millions in franking

I think their SPP was not well thought out; and I will guess there are not a lot of people looking to put up $30k into such a long term punt

I wish them the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.811M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $798 57.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58366 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 42248 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.