HIO 6.90% 2.7¢ hawsons iron ltd

@Franciscus - no, I'm not a private investigator. I do sometimes...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 978
    @Franciscus - no, I'm not a private investigator. I do sometimes look at the other posts someone has made to get a sense of whether there is credibility or bias in what they say. It just happened that was the first post of yours a clicked on and I got a laugh so I thought I would share it. Other than that I wouldn't have responded.

There was nothing wrong with the comments in your post and you could be right that things will be further delayed. I suspect that management was aiming for the start of this quarter for the resource upgrade and its the end of the quarter. Time will tell if this will have a domino effect to over parts of the BFS and to the extent it does, if management can keep doing what they are to make up that lost time.

No need to run back to MGT - you are welcome to keep up to date with Hawsons and please contribute where you think worthwhile (preferably no talking smack and not too much throwing shade wink.png). anything that is constructive - even if an opposing view, will be appreciated by many, particularly if the comments are researched or have substance (unlike another hungry poster polluting HIO and MGT threads).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.002(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $27.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $40.41K 1.444M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1519531 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 511824 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.