TER 0.00% 20.0¢ terracom limited

Wow what a difference an energy crisis can make on balance sheet...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Wow what a difference an energy crisis can make on balance sheet repair! For any ex UNV holder eras who held on I'm glad your balls of steel held... I still remember the sub 20s days when this was down in the 10s and an absolute dog.... Couldn't bail out faster. Wonder where that pre merger TER cheerleader guy is who spat the dummy out the cot and finally lost his patience is... And how he's feeling. Haha I certainly could be planning a semi retirement with the number of shares I took my hit at.... The 10c dividend itself would've been an absolute treat.

i guess hindsights 20/20 and Ter have been very very lucky the balance sheet and debt repair has been flawlessly timed with sky high coal prices and an energy crisis to suit. I mean it is what itnis but thankfully the dice rolled well in their favour. Still a bit bummed I just missed a reentry in the 30s and watching the jump up I didn't have the confidence to chase the galloping price. Almost tempted to reenter but it's always psychologically tough when a company's riding the best conditions already , downside almost feels well setup.

hope for all holders the good times continue though! Am in some other small coal positions and the market is certainly having a great time despite all the green action activism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.