ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    Yes I think the main focus now is to increase the certainty of the 400Mt to a higher level so it can be confidently included in the BFS, but I do expect some increase in the total resource as well.

It's also interesting that the numbers here provided by you (6 to 11 billion tons of ore for 1 to 1.7 billion ton of concentrate) are from before the recent talk about the ore extending much deeper as well. Who knows, those estimates may still be very conservative.

In that light it is interesting to know if the pipeline can be build to a larger capacity and operated periodically. @MTC seems to have some knowledge about slurry pipelines some maybe he knows?

I would think it would be possible. Just flush the pipe clean with water before shutting down the pumps?

In that case it would make sense to build the pipe with extra capacity so there is still room to increase production. Even if the totsl Hawsons resource is on the low end at 1 billion ton concentrate, the could easily increase to 40Mtpa for 25years of production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.