4DS 2.53% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Thats for sure lot of people have burnt who had high hopes. may...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Thats for sure lot of people have burnt who had high hopes. may be the reason #ie disappeared, But hey we put on high risk and high reward equation with our own wish. No body forced us to put our money in. IMO no point selling at 3c as it is still a paper loss until company folds and it does not appear there is any chance directors have shown any indication via todays announcement that they are folding the company. Instead they have taken the correct steps to investigate the ROOT cause and try to fix. Every company encounters enormous issues while developing a new product that is quiet normal but how they fix it makes a big difference.

Look at when last year train# derealied and it dropped to .045c same thing happened that time (around 65-70% drop from .13c) - today same drop percentage but on .091c hence we have seen 3'c.
    If we invested in a stock we need to have faith regardless what ever comes as a outcome. I am holding but won't top up to average it down until I see the clear pathway-metrics-
    Only point of selling if you are DAMN sure that there is another ticker recover your amount which no one can confirm.
    Last edited by rustproofhydra: 16/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $75.80K 972.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37037 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 372879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.