4DS 4.00% 7.8¢ 4ds memory limited

Successfully Manufactured my Backside - Spin it any way you like...

1. 1,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684

Successfully Manufactured my Backside - Spin it any way you like , that was crap. They were correctly made to 4DS contracted specs that amounted to a redundant wafer where metrics could not even be extracted. Tell me imec didn't know that . It appears Hash did & good luck & well done to him for keeping abreast of what was happening in the industry. It appears to have saved his bacon.

Unannounced Switching to PCMO, additional unannounced non platform lots, Stanford uni now in the fray .

How you go from near production/sale ready to back to the drawing board ?

And what's happening with IP arrangements regarding all these changes ? Are we heading towards further issues with regards to enroaching on others IP ? How much of our IP will remain valid ? They did jettison a few patents from memory .

More questions than answers.

Smallest geometries, HGST wants an urgent meeting, Successfully manufactured. The Science is done, This is the easy part. The imec agreement is only for a year, Here's our corporate transaction bonus scheme schedule.

NDA's. Best to Keep them in place for the possible day they create something where they are actually able to measure metrics and get a reading.

I hope they come up with something worthwhile going forward.

Old Carlos of Symetrix holds 72 U.S. patents and 44 foreign patents that are solely owned and 110 U.S. and 130 forehign patents that are jointly owned . Maybe he could be called up to discuss a way out of our current mess given he has an array of different ram's under his belt including the non-volatile variety.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4602/4602306-a8698ca0741092cd97657335ad3d1b05.jpg

Here's that successfully manufactured aeroplane again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $66.76K 860.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 55527 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 113493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.