ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

EB a well balanced perspective of how a business creates success...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    EB a well balanced perspective of how a business creates success in a very competitive markets place with timing etc. While you are correct that ADO is a little late to the battery sector party when others have had $$$$ thrown at them. Sila nanotechnologies is one that comes to mind with +$600M dollars given to them in grants and deals with Mercedes etc.

My assessment of ADO is that yes the previous leadership got caught up in the POC division due to COVID 19 and they just did not have the skills and experience to pull it off. A primary school kid could have worked that one out! However while the Eugeni circus played out the CET division was beavering away with further development of their silicon anode technology. Also a number of patents were lodged last year.

Now when you start to do a deeper dive into what the energy densities with these other CET companies it is not that exciting as ADO's published performance. From the basic benchmarking exercise below you can see Sila states around 7% with no real increase in energy density and they have been given sh.............t tonnes of $$$$$.

Once again the race to get a lighter cheaper more energy dense battery is on and who is the closest to the finish line? Its hard to know as they obviously keep their cards close to their chest. Just like ADO has gone very quiet on their cycle count with their high silicon anode.....

Happy for people to challenge me on the CET comparison below. Cheers

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5083/5083586-534d621999c415951f1f313aac6fc781.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.321K 160.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2812313 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 134516 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.