KGL 0.00% 11.5¢ kgl resources limited

I have been watching this company for a couple of years and have...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    I have been watching this company for a couple of years and have just bought 1 million shares as I believe it must be close to a final investment decision.
    I would expect the company has put up its hand for federal government funding assistance as it certainly ticks all the boxes.
    Unfortunately the KGL board has no idea of how to promote the company and attract market interest.
    In fact they proudly state on page 15 of the latest annual report:The company has not established a formal investor relations program and the BOARD CONSIDERS THIS APPROPRIATE FOR THE COMPANY`S STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT.
    In my view they are naive and wrong with this attitude.
    This is why the share price is a joke compared with the assets and the exploration results.
    The best thing they could do is engage an investment relations firm to tell the story.
    They might wonder why no broking house has written any research report and that is because most don’t knows the company exists despite the fact it is getting some of the best copper intersections in Australia and is certain to significantly increase reserves.
    I am certainly expecting encouraging news in the next quarterly report .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $1.686K 14.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 124807 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 17632 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.