CE1 66.7% 1.0¢ calima energy limited

cmon buddy - even though I am a half glass full kind of guy and...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    cmon buddy - even though I am a half glass full kind of guy and have been pretty measured here on ce1 I think reading a positive into no news on drilling capex and no news on dividend is a bit of a long bow.

If anything it’s a consistent theme of over promise under deliver - 100% they said the dividend was in July in the march quarterly (end of April) and the latest they said was q3 (classic push back of the date). I’ll be pleasantly surprised if they actually announce the div in July… 2 weeks left… but don’t hold your breath. I’m still waiting for those drill results from the 2x montney wells - weren’t they due in q2? Hahaha now they aren’t going to be disclosed until early cy24. Pretty laughable tbh

only way this company now recovers is a white knight takeover - That’s why 90% of the posters here that are invested are even considering this. In the absence of that this is a pretty average stock - 10% fcf yield (post maint capex) at current wcs price. Sure that becomes more like 20-40% if was even goes up $10 but likewise it cuts the other way if wca drops from here we are pretty quickly in negative fcf territory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.004(66.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.334M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $247.9K 33.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 555555 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1070684 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.