CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

His whereabouts ? It was divulged in the CGB v Medcan court case...

1. 2,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    His whereabouts ?
    It was divulged in the CGB v Medcan court case that he now splits his residency between Australia and California USA 50/50.
    California ? In Feb 2022 they (Mars Mines) put US$500k into a goldie - Buscar/EON Discoveries who operate out of Cali.
    Where they got the $500k from ? who knows but a clue might be in the fact that (as you said, "I noticed the Mars Mines is listed in Sydney.") they have not only a Sydney address, but also that addy is/ had been CGB's exact office.
    I haven't been able to find out if Mars put any further cash into that Cali operation but it's (imo) feasible that CGB may have loaned Mars cash for whatever activities.
    After all, they loaned Volcan (basically themselves again) approx $1.2M a few years ago but only had around $150k paid back after a few years.

Final comment ..so Shalom and a family member on the books taking out $624k a year from company accounts in the form of remuneration.
    That 'family member' was his mum - no longer on the books, but screwed us all again on her departure with an unwarranted payout that should have been voted on as an Extraordinary Resolution, but they put in in as an Ordinary Resolution to make sure it passed, which it did. Extraordinary Res would have missed the cut by something like 16% from memory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.