CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Company Update, page-138

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Thank you kf i got a glimpse of your other post (i hope @Neil1959 saw it as well) The thailand law concerns have now "very recently" done a complete u turn (again) for the good which is excellent for the cannabis industry, it was a concern but now its looking really good for Thai cannabis businesses

Meet Mr Cannabis Deputy PM Anutin who now basically runs Thailand and also now controls the senate as well - the new female PM the youngest in history is on training wheels. Anutin wants to set up "Thailand as a High Quality Medical Cannabis Hub Focused on Export."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6414/6414240-631c0331873d4210224496394e48619f.jpg

The other point would be awesome if it happens but until i see an official asx ann anything could happen.

Thanks again, i am less stressed now and kind of excited again. cheers!

*Yes, it will be good to get all the reports that are overdue but im now more confident they are on the way at least. presumably they will come out with a new prospectus and outstanding annual report/audit at the same time? - I dont know how all that works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.