CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I have just spoken with Sholom about the announcement today. He...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    I have just spoken with Sholom about the announcement today. He has assured me of the following and checked that what I am posting is both legal and appropriate to help shareholders.

I was also assured that this post is appropriate in that it has no effect on the current trading status of shares, as the company is both suspended and now temporarily delisted:
    Here is what I was told in answer to my questions.
    1) It is not over and out
    2) People haven't lost their shares
    3) The Company update from 2 days ago was a forecast of its immediate plans, to finalise the annual accounts and to finalise the transactions it has been working on.
    4) The company will be requesting a requotation to relisting and active trading status on ASX as soon as possible once the points mentioned in the Market update have finalised.
    5) Everyone's shareholdings remain the same and are not affected by this and will be able to trade as soon as they relist.
    6) They paid the registration fees
    7) The process of changing auditors is one that has taken time, including applications to ASIC.

As told to me, by Sholom Feldman, I was informed that the company Reports are being reviewed by the new Auditors. These will be released "first" in the coming weeks as soon as they are finalised and audited.

I have written exactly what I was told and cannot expand on this any further as I would be speculating.

Sure better than the mess I thought we may have been in with a complete delisting, let alone where all our holdings are now, anyways.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.