CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Let's not forget the JV that was created between Mars and...

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583

Let's not forget the JV that was created between Mars and Buscar/EON Discovery 2 years ago where Mars invested USD$500k to kickstart their drilling/exploration..
    More info on this thread :-
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/mars-mines-ltd-feldman-co-buscarcompany-eon-discovery-inc-cgb-mgmt.7188754/

It's only one page (so far) but in it you'll see a few of us (including yourself @church70) tying up some of the circle of relationship between GMN-Mars-CGB-Buscar/EoN

The last info I could find on EoN is their last Eofy report shows them to only have USD$3,000 (yes, $3k) in the bank.

So it looks like the Feldman/Evans duo threw USD$500k at Buscar/Eon to get a foot in the door BUT there's nothing left of that.

Then, we have this GMN tie-up where Mars have circa 30% of GMN
    A very short time after being granted shares in GMN, David Evans (as Ceo) promptly sold a bunch, dyor.
    Feldman isn't on the BoD there fyi.

Soooo..a possible scenario (imo) could be a matter of borrowing from Peter(gmn) to pay Paul (eon's continued exploration) and in the meantime, acquire EoN using CGB cash, but there are 'regulatory hurdles' to overcome.

Only In My Opinion so dyor.

Ps, still no update on the Medcan v CGB QLD-Courts case unless it's been moved to a higher court without that being noted on the District Court docs.
    Speaking of which, this prosecution (imo) could also have an impact on the Regulatory Hurdles and Medcan can hold out for as long as they want until CGB admit liability and just Pay Up ...

Good Luck All
    AE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.