CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Mate, please don't jump at those who are attempting to...

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Mate, please don't jump at those who are attempting to contribute info as regards the company you are also showing an interest in, though your status shows as being a non-holder as well as no-sentiment.

CGB holders have/are being shafted by personnel (ie:CRs, no RoI ever, lenghty suspensions, Court Prosecution, non-payment of bills, creating and folding subsidaries etc etc etc) whom are common to both companies in one capacity or another, so what's the harm in having the benefit of our experience insofaras both historical and present actions are concerned ?

Fyi also, yes, 600M shares in Escrow, however, if you do your own DD - they also have 24,586,580 GMN Ordinary shares.

Also, if you read the anns yourself, you'll see that just 10 days ago, they made an 'off-market transfer' under the title 'Repayment of Debt' to the tune of 33,333,333 shares.
    Can you share to whom those shares were transferred ?
    How can they transfer that quantity when from what I can see, the amount of 'ordinary shares' they hold is substantially less ?
    Feel free to make any corrections to my comments please as I don't know much about GMN, however, many here have a really bad impression (to put it lightly) of certain individuals involved with CGB, as well as other entities such as GMN, and though we have an amount of bias, the overall thing is to try and help keep GMN holders informed from our perspective.

There is also the facility to block posters as you know, but you might miss out on something relevant.

AE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.