CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Hi Neil, have you had any updates on the finalising of the...

1. 2,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    "Hi Neil, have you had any updates on the finalising of the accounts or the transactions?
    Change of auditor?"

I reckon the answer to your query to him could be contained in iminvestor101's comment below - the cockroaches have decimated all their financial records so not even the Financial Fraud Agencies could retrieve a single scrap of evidence to investigate any potential wrongdoing.

As @iminvestor101 says
    "i honestly don’t know how anyone reading this thread would give any validity, yet alone concern, for whatever Neil has to say regarding a company that has proven to house a cockroach infestation in their kitchen time and time again."

Furthermore, as@Christopher67 has posted on another thread here, it appears their HO at Castlereagh St is/was up for leasing, so there's probably (imo) nothing even left in the kitchen. Nor has there been any indication of a change of address notified to the ASX/ASIC.
    As we know, Mars Mines operate out of the same address, same floor so it's feasible that any physical mail can still be received there on behalf of CGB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.