RNE 20.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

Renu Energy Limited (RNE, formerly Geodynamics Limited) is a...

1. 2,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Renu Energy Limited (RNE, formerly Geodynamics Limited) is a power producer which delivers clean energy products and services to its customers at a lower price, with no upfront cost. ReNu Energy's purpose is to drive the transition to a low carbon future. It does this by investing in renewable and clean energy technologies and identifying and developing hydrogen projects to create stakeholder value, enabling the transformation to a low carbon future through collaboration and innovation.

Their “Who is Renu Energy” makes me laugh and is a joke! A power producer that delivers at lower prices (I think they mean SP), to create Stakeholder value.
    I’ve been following since Geodynamics Habenero #1 in 2003! They survive on lies and hype!
    First it was Hot Rocks Geothermal “Proof of Concept” but was too expensive to produce, which cost a fortune  to realise then P+A to cover their tracks.
    Then got roped into their Bioenergy/Solar shinanigans which resulted in the sale in everything they had to keep management salaries afloat..!!
    Then along comes the “Cobber” which was embarrassing to say the least and now they plugging another cost excessive idea in Hydrogen which has obvious flaws.

This lot need be investigated…!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.406K 856.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5274884 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6058246 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.