CGR 0.00% 33.5¢ cgn resources limited

Time in Singapore now is 1.50pm, conference at 4.40pm, another 3...

1. 13,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    Time in Singapore now is 1.50pm, conference at 4.40pm, another 3 hours to go.

Well, another historical day and we have not started drilling yet.

Investors are lining up very seriously now, they know the great potential @ WEST ARUNTA.

As I said previously, if we hit a discovery at the beginning, this is another WA1, but let's not jump to conclusions, be VERY patient and management would deliver, they know exactly what they have to do.

This stock is very stubborn at times but incredibly unpredictable, due to only 110m shares on issue, it can move incredibly fast, 22c to 32c in just few days, I predicted 27c by end of tomorrow but we could easily hit 35c+ tomorrow.

So, although it is very hard not to watch every few minutes the price of the stock when you are invested in a stock, it helps to watch at 4.10pm and get a surprise at the end of the day ......... I am waiting now for that day to see $1+ at 4.10pm.

This company could be A LIFE CHANGER, as always DYOR but it is very hard not to invest money in a company with 6 projects to drill near RIO, IGO and best of all WA1, a company that went from 15c to over $14 in 15 months, we could easily trade of at least $3+ on a first good drilling results.

Once again, all the best for all shareholders and investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1457 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 37803 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.