CPO 2.22% 4.4¢ culpeo minerals limited

I saw this and power grid 80kil. Some ore doesn't even need...

1. 3,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    I saw this and power grid 80kil. Some ore doesn't even need desalinated water in fact it can be better using sea water (don;t kow why). As long as the pipe to the mine is doable/accessible all good. I saw on the map a smelter not far but I'm not sure if that would be used it depends on type of production. They really need to tell SH (maybe they have) that the desal plant is viable. It may not have capacity (volume per seconds) to satisfy another water client then again the desal plant may be very keen to have another client. Keeping in mind though the CPO tenements are a long way off (timeline) even talking about pits and mining until a few years when abundance becomes clearer and where and all the logistics behind it. Having some good au grades is encouraging with cu and au heading stronger even old open pits are being looked at to restart.
    It's all about multiple drilling, plenty of it, shallow grades to catapault this ahead of the competition to get big intrest. Glencore has intrersts not far from CPO and no doubt among all the others in the region they would be monitoring every move here but their not ones to rush in either.

It needs 3 DD rigs going 24hrs over a full eyar to get near an idea and at least 1 RC random targets.
    In the meantime more tenements in the area are going to be dearer for acqusition but if there in close proximity it all makes sense to snap them up, 5 year payoff but still needs serious money to do all of the above.

600met to 1600metres altitidue is a big plus for the mine, even phenomenal grades in Chile are having huge dramas with govt and enviormentalists with no water so the coastline where CPO is and acces to all the facilities is a no brainer otherwise I wouldnt waste my time researching all this.

Last edited by glemon: 18/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $7.276M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $17.62K 396.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 95734 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 89109 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ 292201
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
CPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.