TLM 0.00% 21.0¢ talisman mining limited

I hear your frustrations Coopers. We must be close to receiving...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I hear your frustrations Coopers. We must be close to receiving drilling feedback on Stella and Rip and Tear prospects. They did mention High chargeability values at the Stella prospect are notable at up to 23 millivolts per volt (mV/V), compared with chargeability values of ~10-15 mV/V which are common at drill targets throughout the Cobar Basin in NSW.
    Was hoping for a trading halt (wishful thinking) from that round of drilling with visual massive sulphides hit as it was stated that there were two discrete Compelling targets which were priority chargeable anomalies identified at Stella and Rip and Tear.
    Anyway, fingers crossed that results come back positive and the announcement doesn't just come back saying encouraging results with further work needed.
    Anyway I do believe in the Talisman team probably just a little frustrated as I would have thought something would have been hit by now with the two large-scale geophysical surveys, and regional Falcon Airborne Gravity Gradiometry survey plus all the work Dr. Jon Hronsky undertook as a review of the prospectivity within the Cobar Basin and complete a re-interpretation of the major structures potentially controlling mineralisation within the region.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $28.77K 134.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60592 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 8649 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.