LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Compelling PFS for Kachi, page-33

1. 21,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    Mlc2318. I think we must take into consideration the absolute size of Kachi and that this PFS covers a comparatively small portion of it and I'm with Nccc in thinking that it will be either an American or European company that will be flying their flag besides LKE's.
    This is just the very start and already coming out with these sort of figures from a just a portion of the overall asset.
    EBITDA, annual US$ million 155 [A$245m]
    EBITDA, life of project US$ million 3,890 [A$6,145m]

What we will probably see for the next few days is the holders of those SPP and Placement shares raising their heads. Great. Good for liquidity, there's a long way to go, but, they've now got the ammunition and the current price for battery grade Li is totally irrelevant and will probably fade into insignificance when then turnaround arrives just in time for LKE's production.
    The Liklac CEO sounds more excited than Steve. I reckon we're to have some fun with Lilac.
    “Kachi is a globally important lithium project with its large brine resource and environmentally-friendly process. With this PFS, we have demonstrated a non-utilities OPEX of US$2,500 per tonne of lithium carbonate. The remaining 40% of OPEX is primarily due to energy from natural gas at US$21/mmBTU. Given the excellent solar resource on site, we have a great opportunity to incorporate
    solar PV and reduce OPEX. Looking at the capital cost structure, we see that 51% of CAPEX is related to site
    works and contingency, so opportunities exist for cost reduction in upcoming engineering studies.
    The Lilac team is excited to continue working closely with Lake to progress the development of Kachi.”
    And I'm lead to believe that they've got some good friends!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.