LKE 4.76% 6.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Thanks very much Grasti. The potential with this asset makes me...

1. 20,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2025
    Thanks very much Grasti. The potential with this asset makes me to also lean towards your and Mozza's view, maybe,this is simply too big for the present management to exploit to its maximum potential?
    It is screaming out for a senior, experienced, J/V partner and to be the operator.
    But, as much as I'd like to see that, the current SP and very weak share register, IMO, represents a hurdle, as the company is far too vulnerable to a low ball takeover, and a J/V opens it right up for a relatively cheap buy out, as in "Perhaps the better news from here is that the forward numbers could by significantly higher" making it even more attractive ("risky".)
    It will be a dog eat dog out there in mining, post Covid.19, and Kachi would be a great pick up.
    "Funding is likely to remain a huge issue for some time (unless the company has made substantive headway on this), so I’m still concerned about how this will all develop." That's what it's ALL about so far as I'm concerned.
    Whatever it takes, bar CNs,for this next interim period, until they get success from the samples and actually sell the product, should be Steve's major objective, even if that demands another minor CR (placement) down the track. But, he's got a great story to work with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.003(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $109.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $436.6K 6.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 238075 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 136219 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
0.003 ( 7.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ 1844093
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.