RAC 5.59% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Really you should do more research - you’ll have less stress ,...

1. 5,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3111
    Really you should do more research - you’ll have less stress , and posture less , and be more confident with your decisions .

Sorry to hear you sold out when you did .
    It definitely isn’t too late however - one of my family members bought for the first time ... finally! , yesterday . ( I had talked of intermittently for well over 12 months ) They bought the open & I thought they could have done a bit better yesterday, but a 5 or 10c difference buy is absolutely of no consequence now with RAC . Just best to be aboard.
    Thank goodness now.

The shares in RAC are tightly held .
    The calibre of the entire management team and scientific team , with the value of this incredible asset ; + shareholder register & low SOI .
    Management not on exorbitant salaries - all have bought and own significant shares . Etc .
    In addition to the information and significant proving of , as well as newer targeted abilities likely with Bisantrene.
    note - all cancers are now more routinely being ‘typed ’ , and genetic or important factors with each persons individual cancer being identified for individual targeted cancer treatments as well with treatment planning , ultimately for all .

RAC - the potentials and opportunity here is real .
    Last edited by Aqua65: 09/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.090(5.59%)
Mkt cap ! $289.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.76 $1.59 $142.7K 84.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17175 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 6060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.