RAC 0.60% $1.69 race oncology ltd

Ann: Compelling Preclinical Breast Cancer Results, page-162

1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12046
    Practically, if there was this extra layer to the preclinical program, I think that it would be more efficient to release potential results relating to breast cancer FTO before commiting to the melanoma and/or ccRCC studies. If it was me, as I became aware of the effectiveness of Bisantrene in the MCF-7 breast cancer cell lines, I would test the cell lines for their expression of FTO. I am confident that the MCF-7 cell lines were put into the preclinical program because of their FTO overexpression and the article has focused on the efficacy of bisantrene in these cell lines because there is potentially more information to come. A question that keeps coming to me is why there was not any mention of FTO overexpression in MCF-7 breast cancer cells, yet I was able to find two studies within a minute of searching google. This suggests to me that RAC may be generating data relating specifically to pillar one and gives me confidence that this will happen in the short-term.

An immediate follow-up of FTO expression in cell lines known to overexpress FTO that our drug was shown to be effective in sounds like a smart approach and in the best interest of the company and its shareholders.

This is all just my opinion based on the information that I have available.

Make your own mind up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.010(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $287.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.70 $1.65 $89.01K 53.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2342 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.